Receive 30 minutes with an event coordinator to get ideas, review tradition, event/ wedding etiquette and answers questions regarding your event needs. Also receive education on what planning an event or wedding initials!
Full Service Event Production Planning:
- Initial Consultation
- Vendor research on pricing & availability
- Attendance at vendor meetings
- Tracking and review of wedding/event budget
- Custom event/wedding design taking into consideration client s style, budget & taste.
- Advice on wedding/ event tradition, event etiquette, and current event trends and styles
- Scheduling and attending vendor meetings
- Maintaining payment schedules
- Assistance with design and implementation of invitations
- Assist with seating charts and event layout
- Advise on venue locations and custom venue search
- All services provided in Day of Coordination Package
Day of Coordination Package:
- Initial Consultation
- Plan and Coordinate Event/Wedding Day
- Attend organizational meetings to gather event/wedding details & vendor contracts. Planning meetings begins 6-8 weeks in advance of event day.
- Planning of Event/ Wedding Day itinerary and reception timeline
- Vendor Confirmations
- Plan and coordinate wedding/ Event day rehearsal
- Run Wedding rehearsal
- Onsite Event Day contact
- Oversee Event day set up
- Instruct the duties of all parties involved in the wedding processional
- Create wedding processional line up
- Assist with transition to reception
- Manage communication with catering staff, florist, disc jockey, photographer, videographer, officiate, etc.
- Keep event/ wedding reception running efficiently
- Deliver tips & final payments to vendors
- Supervision of entire reception- Arrive with vendors and over-see vendor set up for the Event including equipment and tent set-up, Caterer, Bartender, DJ, Florist, Linens and any other
- Vendor involved for arrival and set up.
- Be on Site for your Wedding/ Event Day to ensure flawless, stress-free execution of the entire event. (10 hours maximum). More hours can be schedule upon request for an additional fee.
A comprehensive review of all wedding/ event venues that meet the client s needs. Criteria reviewed is :
- Event Budget
- Style/ Design
- Provide a detailed venue comparison sheet
- Provide venue website/brochure and pictures
- Set appointments to view venues of interest
Event Planning Strategic Call Session Package:
Receive tangible steps to walk away with a clear path and focus to make your event a success! This Includes:
- Event Consultations
- Event day logistics
- Budget Analysis
- Contract Negotiation
- Insight on Industry Standard
- Receive 3 One on One Calls with Me for 1 hour to discuss the topic of your choice
- Receive Access and Discounts to all my preferred vendors and service providers