Receive 30 minutes with an event coordinator to get ideas, review tradition, event etiquette and answers questions regarding your event needs. Also receive education on what planning an event initials!
Full Service Event Production Planning:
• Initial Consultation
• Vendor research on pricing & availability
• Attendance at vendor meetings
• Tracking and review of event budget
• Custom event design taking into consideration client’s style, budget & taste.
• Advice on event tradition, event etiquette, and current event trends and styles
• Scheduling and attending vendor meetings
• Maintaining payment schedules
• Assistance with design and implementation of invitations
• Assist with seating charts and event layout
• Advise on venue locations and custom venue search
• All services provided in “Day of Coordination Package”
Day of Coordination Package:
• Initial Consultation
• Planning and Coordination of Event Day
• Attend organizational meetings to gather event details & vendor contracts. Planning meetings begins 6-8 weeks in advance of event day.
• Planning of Event Day itinerary and reception timeline
• Vendor Confirmations
• Onsite Event Day contact
• Oversee Event day set up
• Instruct the duties of all volunteers or event staff.
• Manage communication with venue, catering staff, photographer, videographer, and or audio visual company.
• Keep event running efficiently
• Deliver tips & final payments to vendors
• Be on Site for your Event Day to ensure flawless, stress-free execution of the entire event
A comprehensive review of all event venues that meet the client’s needs. Criteria reviewed is:
• Event Budget
• Style/ Design
• Provide a detailed venue comparison sheet up to 10 venues
• Provide venue website/brochure and pictures
• Set appointments to view venues of interest
• One day of venue visit’s with the client
Event Planning Strategic Call Session Package:
Receive tangible steps to walk away with a clear path and focus to make your event a success
• This Includes:
• Event Consultations
• Event day logistics
• Budget Analysis
• Contract Negotiation
• Insight on Industry Standard
• Receive 3 One on One Calls with Me for 1 hour to discuss the topic of your choice.
• Receive Access and Discounts to all my preferred vendors and service providers.
For additional details about these packages or to speak to an event specialist please contact Rachelle Cain-Wiggins at Rachelle@caineventplanning.com or 916-505-0990. Custom packages available upon reque